Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, universities encourage all non-essential research-related activities to be conducted online. Following regulations related to COVID-19, we also intend to minimize the presence of people in AdLab and other shared facilities. This semester, the department’s participant pool and online studies will operate as usual. The advertising research lab (Armory 222) will open with certain conditions:
- Please fill out and submit the AdLab Access Form
- Please fill out and email COVID-19 Human Subjects Research Safety Plan to Chen Chen (Crystal) @chenc4illinois-edu
- Please check participants’ Safe Illinois app or the Boarding pass for building access status
- Researchers and participants are required to wear a face-covering indoors
- Please sanitize all research devices and remove research materials before leaving the lab.
This semester, the SONA system will be closed on Wednesday, Dec 8th.